This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fantastic waitstaff

I had not one but three great waitpersons, and a manager, this weekend.

1) the two who divided our large table of 8.5 (a 16-month old) and took our orders quickly, correctly & refilled drinks and biscuits faster than we could empty them. This is despite it being a busy night.

2) the waitress & manager Sunday night. Something happened to my order & manager told me that it was going to be 20-minutes later than everyone else's food. I just accepted that, told them to bring out everyone else's, asked that they keep refilling the bread basket (they have yummy, yummy, possibly addicting raisin bread) and I'd be fine. Then the manager said that they'd comp my meal! .

When I got the bill, my meal was on it. So I simply asked, figuring maybe I'd misunderstood or the manager hadn't told my waitress. I was right, he hadn't told my waitress. I just had to pay the drink & the tip. Not being an SC, I tipped based on the entire bill (luckily thanks to the slip I knew what it was without having to do extra math or play memory games).

And I had wonderful leftovers to eat for lunch yesterday. I like both those restaurants anyway but they were just so fantastic I want to praise them everywhere. They were the Red Lobster in Cary, NC on Walnut and Mimi's Cafe on Capital Blvd in Raleigh, NC.
    I'm sorry, the person to whom you were speaking has been replaced by a recording. Please leave your message at the sound of the beep.
Working...
X