Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sometimes, good customer service pays off!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sometimes, good customer service pays off!

I just had to post this, it was so awesome.

Friday night, I was not MiC (yay!), so I got to be in the drive thru. I am weird like that, I love it over there, and darn good at it if I do say so myself.

Anyway, this fellow came through and had a very simple order. As I handed him his food, he asked if we were allowed to take tips. I affirmed that we were (we can't put out a tip cup or anything, but if someone wants to give us money, we can take it) and he proceeded to sing my praises. I can't even remember all he said, just that every time he came through and I was in the D/T he had a wonderful experience and keep up the good work. Then he handed me $10. It was so cool.

Sometimes, being good at your job is rewarded. It really made my night.
    "You mean you don’t have the one piece of information you actually need? Well, stick your grubby paws in the crayon box, yank one out and colour me Fucking Shocked Fuchsia." - Gravekeeper

*twitch*

Oh man, you are so lucky! Gratz on that!
    Your true character is who you are when no one is looking.
    --Unknown

Comment

Good customer service almost always pays off. Unfortunately, most of the rewards are indirect and invisible.
      "Always stand near the door." -- Doctor Who

Kuya's Kitchen -- Cooking, Cooking Gadgets, and Food Related Blather from a Transplanted Foodie

Comment

Working...
      X