This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you and I'm sorry

I felt so bad the other day. For an art project deadline I needed 12 prints of some photographs I had done. I was low on time (my own stupid fault) and decided to go into a printing place. So I handed over my USB and paid the £130 for the prints which was far more expensive than I expected. So, I get told that they'll be ready on the day of the deadline....hours after the time limit. I figure it'll be fine and I go to explain. Then I was told not to do it because I could never make back that price and as a student I shouldn't do it. I phoned the store and asked them to cancel the order and I'd be in the next day to collect the card.

This is basically an apology to them for making such a big order and then cancelling it and a huge thank you in being so gracious in refunding me.

I hope you let them know as well.

Edit: I mean that you are so grateful about it. It's probably not that big of a deal to them that they had to cancel, but if you feel strongly about it...well, yeah..you know..
    Last edited by Lachrymose; 06-17-2008, 06:38 PM.

Comment

Oh yeah, I always make sure to let people know when they've given a good service, which they really did.

Comment

Working...
      X