This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think I'm in love...

Ok, I just got a caller making a reservation, and her email address was bsmiley2000@fakeaddress.com
    she is obviously a soul mate with a SN like that
    If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Too cute! What a way to find your soulmate!
    Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

alas, she's married and lives in Indiana
      (at least I assume she's married, the reservation is for 2 people and I did hear a man in the background... there's no argueing around Indiana though).

Comment

I have an idea Smiley, why don't you and I get married and take over the world together?

Aussie land is mine.
        Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

You two can share the planet but I want it clear up front that the moon is MINE. I need it to build my awesome underwater getaway.

That's an awesome address. Don't be the other man, but hey---you never know. Maybe it's just all a bunch of coincidences and she's single and you're home free.
          If there’s one thing women love, it’s the guy that just can’t seem to find the line that divides “Ha Ha” and “Stacey, get your purse, we’re leaving before he comes back.”.

--Gravekeeper

Comment

Will it be the lost city of.... Atlanta?! (Love Futurama)

Okay, the moon is yours but you people are gonna keep your grubby hands off Mars! It's mine! I mean the planet, not the candy bar company!

...better yet, I'll take the candy bar company too!

Comment

Quoth Evil Queen View Post
              I have an idea Smiley, why don't you and I get married and take over the world together?

Aussie land is mine.
              deal, but only if I can call the Mediterranean

Quoth Balgram View Post
              You two can share the planet but I want it clear up front that the moon is MINE. I need it to build my awesome underwater getaway.

That's an awesome address. Don't be the other man, but hey---you never know. Maybe it's just all a bunch of coincidences and she's single and you're home free.
              moons yours...
              and even if she is single that doesn't change the fact that she lives 1500 miles away

Comment

Y'all can keep the stickin' planet. I'll take the galaxy!

That's awesome man. Man everyone seems to be finding their soul mates except me. lol

Comment

This planet deserves a better class of emperor. And I'm going to give it to them.

So no ruling it. I worked to damn long on my plans. Pink monkeys are hard to come by!
                  Military Spouse Support.
                  http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
                  Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Comment

Quoth Plaidman View Post
                    This planet deserves a better class of emperor. And I'm going to give it to them.

So no ruling it. I worked to damn long on my plans. Pink monkeys are hard to come by!
                    pladman, I was waiting for you to say something like that

Comment

Working...
                    X