This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Outstanding, honest customer

Had a sub yesterday call in and say "I think I'm stealing cable." Of course, it's a WTF moment, so I get the address and it looked like the previous tenant closed their account in good standing, but was only administratively disconnected (no physical disconnect.) So, they say "Well, I want to get it and use it, let me sign up."

So we do, get it set up, open the account administratively, and that should be it. Then the customer says "Well, I've been using it for two months, I want to pay for that too!" This is a HUGE WTF moment, and I talk her down and advise it was a mistake on our end, she owes us nothing, and for her honesty we gave her a preferred rate (usually reserved to prevent customers from canceling their service.)

So, Mrs K. You rock!

we talk about karma a lot on this board

and shes in for a load of it

good karma that is
    I wasnt put on this earth to make you feel like a man ~ Mary Bertone

Comment

Yup, Karma is kinda nice to keep on your side....

The other day Mrs. Rude & I were doing the grocery shopping bit. Picked up a wee batch o' firewood, had it tucked under the cart. I had mentioned to our checkout person that it was down there & not to forget (we're kinda chatty). get out of the store, check bill. DOH, not charged for the firewood. I promptly reach in my pocket & hand over the dubloons to pay for same to wifey & she trots in to pay it off.

Staff are somewhat surprised.

It all comes back to you in some way
      "I reject your reality and substitute my own"....Adam Savage-Mythbuster

Must remember to stop using "brain of death" on slower morons.... I meant customers.

Comment

Working...
      X