X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A sighting from my brother and one for myself

My brother's story

My brother recently saw a classified for someone selling their 89 Accord to the highest bidder. The cutoff was Monday. My brother and my dad go and check out the car and give it a test drive. They decide that the car was still in good condition so they offered a bid.

From what was told to me by my brother, the seller was so impressed with how he behaved himself that the seller was going to try and discourage the person my brother was competing with to offer a higher bid. My guess is that the other main offer may have been somewhat of an EW, though I don't know those details.

My brother ended up being sold the car. It's still in great condition by the way. Only 68,000 miles on it. The outdated oil change sticker was from 2007 which reminded the driver to get changed either in Feb '07 or by 69,000 miles.

Yet another reason why I love QDoba

I'm fairly regular there.I always get the same thing and I consider myself to be a pleasant customer. Today my burrito had a little more liquid than usual. (BBQ sauce, and the drip from the beans mostly) so I went to the cash register and asked how much it would cost to have it wrapped in a 2nd tortilla. They didn't charge me and I enjoyed myself a delicious burrito. On my way out I grabbed the casheer's attention and thanked her once again for having my burrito double-wrapped.
    To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...
Working...
X