This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To the man at the copy center.

Thank you so, SO much for staying late today.

I had been in line for two hours at one of my school's copy centers, waiting to plug in my flash drive and then print out the four books that I had to make for classes. Turns out that my laptop had an error while exporting (the file format supported in the copy center required me exporting - but apparently some of the images didn't make it past the export, and they still showed up on my computer but NOT on the copy center computer). So, I had to give up my place in line and go back so that I could mess with my computer.

That was fine. It sucked for me, but it wasn't anyone's fault, and I wouldn't have asked them to save my place. That would have been unfair to the other students.

I came back, and waited another hour. The girl before me had printing problems and so I couldn't even get onto a computer until 10 minutes before you closed - but you still volunteered to stay late and helped me out with my printing, enabling me to get three of my four books finished.

Thank you so much. I was sick all last week and unable to get into the labs to print these out (I only got the exact specs on the type of binding etc a few days ago), and I need them by Thursday morning. You may have literally saved me from failing a class.

I salute you, sir.
Working...
X