This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boss scared him good.

My manager was in, doing the paperwork while I was waiting on customers. One customer threw a bag of chips at me, nearly poking me in the eye but thankfully I saw it at the last moment and caught it. I didn't really know what to think of it, it was just so random, and it wasn't like a full throw, but a toss. He didn't even say anything, and kept grabbing more stuff to buy. My manager looked at me, then looked over at him.

"Plaidman, take out the cardboard, I'll get him"
    ME: "Um...ok..."
    Manager: "Its ok, don't worry"

So I grab the keys and start to take out the cardboard out when the customer gets to the counter to purchise his stuff. I didn't stick around to hear what happened, but was just thinking boss didn't want me to explode on him. (Which I wasn't even planning on doing).

I get the cardboard out in recyling bin, and start to go back in when the customer goes out the door with his stuff. He looks at me, says he's sorry, and takes off.

When I go in, boss told me not to worry when I asked WTF just happened. I finish my duties and went home. Coming back that night to do grave, that customer came in with his friend.

"Yeah man, I'm sorry. I thought you saw it. Your boss really yelled at me. Said it was a rude thing, and if I ever did something like that again he'll personally see to it that I get excluding from all stores!"

ME: *blink* "...yeah its ok. Just, at least tell someone your going to toss chips..."

Wow man. My boss rocks.
    Military Spouse Support.
    http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
    Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

lol! your boss sounds like he could be a mafia man...don't ask questions...just accept that something needs to be taken care of. and it will...
    maybe the customer will wake up with a dead bag of chips in his bed
    If you want to be happy, be. ~Leo Tolstoy

i'm on fb and xbox live; pm me if ya wanna be "friends"
    ^_^

Comment

Quoth Green_Fairy View Post
      You mean an empty chip bag? You sure he doesn't have a couple hundred of those in his bed anyway...?
      "I call murder on that!"

Comment

Quoth Juwl View Post
        You mean an empty chip bag? You sure he doesn't have a couple hundred of those in his bed anyway...?
        No, a dead chip bag.

A bag of chips that has been pounded until it's nothing but dry chip paste and there's a pinhole, so it's stale dry chip paste.

^-.-^
        Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

I really wish I knew what he said!! Bossman is such a hardcore christan, that I can't see him doing anything bad.
          Military Spouse Support.
          http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
          Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Comment

Quoth Green_Fairy View Post
            *cue customer waking up...slowly...then screaming his head off at the sight of the chips bag*

"For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
            "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
            "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
            "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
            "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
            "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
            Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
            "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Working...
            X