This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Really Nice Service at the Game Shop

I'm not a young woman. My Husband isn't young either but he loves first-person shooters. As usual, there were a few on his Christmas list.

I went into the local game shop and presented the list. They were extremely kind and pleasant to me. One young man, who could have been my Grandson asked me the age of the person for whom the GTA IV was destined.

We laughed when I told him that the recipient was 58 years old.

"Yeah", he said, " the bottle of Basil Hayden at the bottom of the list should have told me but we DO have to ask".

I cued him in on CS and hope we'll see him here soon.

Oh yes, I did let the manager know that I received excellent service. He didn't seem surprised.
    Research is the art of reading what everyone has read and seeing what no one else has seen.

If you were smiling, it's no surprise that he was nice to you. We all know how it works - You try to keep up the smile so people see the smile and smile back to you before any crap happens, and try to head it off at the source. If you were smiling, his smile would have spread farther, and he would have had a much easier time helping you. Everyone would have left happy, and his day would have been brightened.

Such power in such a trivial thing...
    SC: "Are you new or something?"
    Me: "Yes. Your planet is very backwards I hope you realize."

Comment

Working...
    X