This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To two wonderful customers...

I had a lovely couple yesterday that made my entire day. They came down the line with a huge load of shirts, all of which had to have security tags removed. While I was ringing them up and removing they tags, they told me that they had never been in our store, but after this time they were going to make it a habit. Apparently they had be doing their Christmas shopping and were amazed that our associates upstairs actually helped them with choosing clothing and footwear. One associate in particular had been incredibly helpful and had told them a bit about our memberships. They asked me to explain further what our memberships were about and once I was done, they decided to buy one. When they found out that I was going to give the credit for the membership to the associate who had originally told them about it, they bought another membership for their adult child and told me to take the credit for that one. Then they asked where our comment cards were because they wanted to fill one out for both the upstairs associate and me. Not only did they do that, they also stopped by our assistant manager and told him how wonderful we were and that because of us, they were going to come straight to our store when they needed things.

The wife of this couple actually stopped by again today, and as we weren't busy, came straight to my register with two shirts she had forgotten to pick up yesterday. She also very nicely asked if it would be possible to get gift boxes for her items from yesterday as well as today. She was so wonderful, I gave her the last ones we had.

So I doubt this couple will ever read this, but you made this cashier's day.
Working...
X