This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best sales associates EVER

As many of you know, I have become addicted to Lush bath/beauty products. I loved bath stuff before, but the stuff from Lush is beyond the pale. I must have it at all times!

Anyway, I have been to two different Lush stores, and received amazing service at both! At my local store, the sales associates have been friendly, incredibly knowledgeable, and they even remember what items I've bought, and ask me what I thought of them on my next visit! Huzzah!

But the real clincher was when I visited the teeny tiny Lush store in Santa Barbara. The associates remembered me from my RSVP to their store party, and when I forgot my goodie bag, they informed me that they'd hold it for me to pick up at my convenience. When I went back a few days later, they gave me the goodie bags for myself and my friend, and two free gift sets, just for dropping by again! When I posted a thank-you on their forums, the sales associate thanked me, and asked how a particular product I'd bought was working out for me!

So yeah, I'm pretty convinced that on the whole, Lush has some of the best sales associates around.
    "Eventually, everything that you have said becomes everything you will ever say." Eireann

My pony dolls: http://equestriarags.tumblr.com
Working...
X