This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Go long!

Mrs. Salesmonkey desired a premium data-phone for her birthday. I, personally, use a prepaid disposable phone so cheap I could use it as a hammer, but I can't deny my sweetie anything she desires.

I go into the store with a LIST. We want this, and this and this. One of which is an insurance policy on the expensive data phone. Sales guy stops me, and brings out a safety case for the expensive data phone. And then he says "watch this".

Dude puts his own expensive data phone in the package he just opened. He then yells to a co-worker across the room, "Buddy! Go long!"

Co-worker runs to the far corner of the room, claps his hands in the "I'm open" sign, and looks on as the sales guy doesn't loft his own personal phone... he spikes it.

Sales guy walks around the counter... and then picks up his own personal expensive data phone... and throws it back behind the counter.

When he removes it from the safety case, and asks us if we want it we say YES. Many sales folk will claim they "use the product" but it takes remarkable chutzpah to show your customer how safe your stuff is.
    "Them boys ain't zombies! They're just stupid!"

You can't tease us like that - details, make model etc!
    A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

Damn.

Now that's a way to show confidence in what you sell!

^-.-^
      Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Working...
      X