This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Psychic Drive-Thru Clerk!

The other day, me and my boyfriend went to Wendy's for some food. We go through the drive thru. My boyfriend says what I want, but only the number.

Clerk: Plain grilled chicken sandwich, large fry, cherry coke?
    BF: Uh..yeah. Then I need (whatever number it is)
    C: Crispy chicken sandwich, large fry, coke, no ice?
    BF: *face says, holy shit!* Yeah.
    C: Alright that'll be <total> please pull forward.

My BF is looking at me like, "how the hell did she do that?" We go to Wendy's a lot, but this girl was new. Never saw her before or ordered from her before. I have found the one psychic clerk in our town. And she's cool as hell!
    So to the psychic clerk at Wendy's, you rule.
    Just because they serve you, doesn't mean they like you. And just because they smile and act polite doesn't mean they aren't planning to destroy you.

"I put the laughter in slaughter."

that's awesome! but maybe the girl at the window wasn't the one taking your order and the one that did had you on camera? we used to freak people out at Sbux by knowing what they wanted before they ordered it that way
    If you want to be happy, be. ~Leo Tolstoy

i'm on fb and xbox live; pm me if ya wanna be "friends"
    ^_^

Comment

It's Big Brother, I tell ya!

They probably have voice recognition software, and when a voice matches, it pulls up the customer's regular order, if such exists.

(Or, G_F's guess may be right! )

Mike
      Meow.........

Comment

When I have a slow customer holding up my line, I look down it for regulars, make eye contact and either get a nod for yes to usual order of smokes or fingers for the ones who vary by mood so I can have stuff ready. haha it really freaked the girl we borrowed from another store out to know how many people I could remember or the vague references i could translate. Older guy . "Two and three " AKA "Two winston white box and three misty menthol 120s" , helps when he always orders his then the wifes. But im also good at trvial pursuit because I know lots of other useless information.

It is nice when people have a routine especially when your busy because the transaction just flows. Also, I notice customers appreciate the fact we "know" them. Lol I suck with names but am good at explaining customers to coworkers and we usually know the people.
        I'm sorry reading is not a new concept it has been widely taught in our nation for at least the past 100 years. Please, learn to do it CORRECTLY before you become contagious.

Comment

I have a guy like this! I've seen him quite a few times but hes my Bacon & Cheese guy.

Large #8, Curly fries with 2 orders of cheese&bacon, large coke, no sauce, pays with a ten, chats while his food cooks, always smiles and waves when he leaves.

pretty cute too
          Thou shalt not take the name of thy goddess Whiskey in vain.

Comment

Working...
          X