This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can be both of your friends...

So, I went for my break tonight, went over to the chef shop, and one of the two guys working there greeted me by saying, "Hello, my friend."
    The other guy says, "She's MY FRIEND..."
    I think nothing of it at the time, and went upstairs to eat, only for guy two to head upstairs just after I get up there, and I tell him, "You know? You guys don't have to fight over who is my friend, I can be both of your friends..."
    And then, immediately started to think about all the random things he's given me... bananas... half a sweet potato... extra tuna on my tuna sandwich...
    I dunno, maybe my mind needs a vacation from the gutter, but I suddenly got this feeling that they're hitting on me in a really odd way, and... I dunno...
    "I call murder on that!"

I guess it would depend on where your from and where they are from.

I'm american, so is my friend who was hanging out with a few people from Saudi Arabia, and her one friends roommate thought she was cute and wondered if her friend was sleeping with her and if not he would very much like to do that with her.....

Yeah had no idea what her name was either. So people of other cultures can have weird ways of doing things, I mean um not even involving her in the conversation was kind of weird her friend only told her becasue he thought it was funny the roommate had no idea what her name was.
    I'm sorry reading is not a new concept it has been widely taught in our nation for at least the past 100 years. Please, learn to do it CORRECTLY before you become contagious.

Comment

Working...
    X