This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Payless (for) Shoes, and I did!!

Ok, so last weekend I went to the Bret Michaels concert @ the ROT Rally, and killed a pair of shoes

So, I had to get new ones of course - went looking online, and found a pair of shoes that were amazingly cute, but they were listed @ $24.99 - I thought this a bit high, but was willing to pay it... also found a couple of alternative shoes for cheaper. Wrote down the style name and brand, went to the closest Payless and was looking, but not seeing, so one of the nice sales ladies asked me if I needed any help, I told her which ones I was looking for, and she admitted that her co-worker was more familiar, and handed me off to her... the new sales girl, looked over the shelves and realized that they did not have my preferred pair in stock, and the alternates were a brand that location doesn't carry. She asked if I'd like her to look them up in the system and find out which other location might have them.... When she did this look up they price-checked at $7.00 - I thought "Sweet!" She then called the store that I felt I could get to the easiest (of 4) and had them hold my shoes - and the print out with the store information, had a $3.00 off coupon at the bottom - and she gave it to me to use so my shoes rang up $4.00 + tax!!!!

She is the AWESOME!
    I am well versed in the "gentle" art of verbal self-defense

Once is an accident; Twice is coincidence; Thrice is a pattern.

http://www.gofundme.com/treasurenathanwedding
Working...
X