This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Petsmart - my kitties <3 you

I bought some Kitty Paws (or whatever theyre called) that you put on the tips of your cats nails to keep them from scratching. I couldn't bring myself to do it. I went back to petsmart, shuffle my ass to the front and ask if I can return them, but I don't have my receipt.

There's the look. The grimace.

I tell them store credit is fine, as I have shopping to do. They ask when I bought them. "About 3 weeks ago."

Theres the look. We all know who the manager is now, as he has six eyes focused on him. He nods.

Celebration. My cats have litter and a nip toy now.
    Thou shalt not take the name of thy goddess Whiskey in vain.

soft paws ... I love the things =) I have them in multiple colors, right now she is wearing clear ones, but typically she has pink and purple claw caps on.

You really should rethink it, they are easy to put on [just make sure not to accidently glue the little hairs in with the claws, or if you do to snip them so it is not uncomfortable for the kitteh] they make the cutest little tappity sound when they walk =)
    EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

So how secure is the glue? I know our cats, and while one would probably shrug and go on his merry way, the other wouldn't rest until he chewed the offending objects off his claws.

Comment

Quoth Hanzoku View Post
        So how secure is the glue? I know our cats, and while one would probably shrug and go on his merry way, the other wouldn't rest until he chewed the offending objects off his claws.
        standard superglue. Mine has 1 claw that she used to be able to gnaw off in about a week, but she got used to them and has stopped chewing them off. They slide off when the remaining claw sheath sheds, then you get to put a new one on. hat is usually when I start changing colors on claw caps =) next colors up will be black and orange for halloween, she shed a claw this morning =)
        EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

I love the style of your post, Whiskey! <3
          It's exciting when things actually work your way like that at a store. I had to return some organic-farm-glass bottle-etc milk to the local co-op a bit ago, it was a situation pretty much like that. by the way, milk like that goes bad super-quick, like two days quick, mostly because it wasn't homogenized and capped with a plastic lid.
          Also, shed claws are so cool looking.
          "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
          "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

Working...
          X