This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pizza Delivery

I love my Papa John's pizza place. I order pizza almost every Monday (because I'm stuck working from home for 12 hours) and my pizza is always delivered hot and in less than 30 minutes. Most of the time I get my pizza in 20-25 minutes. I tip well (on top of the stupid delivery fee the drivers don't see) so that probably helps. ^_^

So I'm now nomming on happy hot bacon & mushroom pizza between stupid callers... this makes me much happier and is slightly raising my EW tolerance level.

Thank you Papa Johns!
    "Good morning, and in case I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!" - The Truman Show

That sounds quite yummy. Papa John's pizza is the only pizza where I'll actually eat the crust.

And my favorite pizza from them is a pepperoni, ham, green pepper, mushroom, olive, and pineapple one.
    "And so all the night-tide, I lie down by the side of my darling, my darling, my life and my bride!"
    "Hallo elskan min/Trui ekki hvad timinn lidur"
    Amayis is my wifey

Comment

Quoth Eisa View Post
      That sounds quite yummy. Papa John's pizza is the only pizza where I'll actually eat the crust.

And my favorite pizza from them is a pepperoni, ham, green pepper, mushroom, olive, and pineapple one.
      Sounds good except for the pineapple. Not found of pineapple on my food.

I like bacon, black olives, mushrooms, banana peppers, & chicken. ^_^
      "Good morning, and in case I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!" - The Truman Show

Comment

Nu-Uh - the ultimate pizza has biltong, avo and chilli on it...*drool*
        The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

Quoth iradney View Post
          Nu-Uh - the ultimate pizza has biltong, avo and chilli on it...*drool*
          None of the pizza places by me have biltong or avocado. And the only thing that might qualify as a chili is a banana pepper or jalapeno.

Comment

I love my local Papa Johns.

They have garlic bread sticks that are drenched in super garlicky butter sauce. So nummy... <3

^-.-^
            Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Working...
            X