This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awesome theater manager.

My brother and I went to see Inception today. Kicked ass by the way. Right as the previews started, my brother got a call from his fiancée. Being polite, he took the call outside. He came back in and informed me that he has to go pick up his son from school. I think what happened is that when his fiancée went to drop of my brother's son, they found out school was canceled. And since fiancée had to work soon, she was not able to look after my nephew.

On his way out he asked for a manager. Explained that he already has a ticket for the show, but has to miss the first half hour to pick up his son. He asked the manager if he would need to buy a ticket for his son when he came back.

The manager agreed to comp my nephew's ticket and seemed understanding to the situation because who in their right mind would willingly miss part of Inception? Lucky for my brother he had already seen it. I on the other hand had not seen it yet.

My brother also was back in time for me to laugh at Ellen Page's line about how she "tried not to come" And if Irv's fantasy came true because of the giftcard scamming lady, she probably did not try hard enough.
    Last edited by Mr Hero; 09-25-2010, 12:54 AM.
    To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...
Working...
X