This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• for that, you get free upgrade

Okay, so I got called into work tonight... despite management knowing I was going to be out of town... I told them that I could be in around 1am, but I wouldn't have anytime to change or anything like that... they said fine, come as you are.
    I had a guest come in and ask about whether or not we now did casual friday... I explained the situation... his response "hell, if I were you, being called in from my vacation, I'd be sitting back there in my bathrobe telling all the guests to fuckoff"
    Thank you sir, for that little bit of understanding and visual image, you get an upgraded room rather than a standard
    If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

I think I like that customer. This job tried to do that to me once (call me the day I was supposed to go on vacation..). Luckily I was already in a car, and 90 miles away. Told them I couldn't make it.
    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

I used to get called in all the time when I was on holiday. Once, I was called when I was in the airport waiting for my flight, and I then got a voicemail from them when I was in Italy!

Comment

I was heading back anyway, so it's not as if I was having to cut my vacation short... I was just expecting a night to sleep before going back to work (at a job that I've technically quit more times than I can count now)
        If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

Working...
        X