This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you to WM employees

We got last minute exiled from the family Thanksgiving today. (we all came down with a very, very short term stomach flu for 6 hours)

Being that we'd planned to be with family, I had nothing here for T'Day dinner. Checked Wally World, and thankfully, they were open. I've never been so grateful to see people working on a holiday, EVER.

Everyone was so helpful too, I was obviously exhausted from everything, and several employees helped me get down things from upper shelves, load up heavy stuff into the cart, etc etc. It was simply amazing.

So, in brief, a huge thanks to the people of WM. God bless them all for working today. Without it, we would've had a quite miserable Turkey Day.
    By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

You're welcome! As a WM employee, I worked until 12 noon yesterday, and the rest of the day felt like a day off anyway!

Comment

It's too late now, but were you able to thank the employees for working on Thanksgiving?
      To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

Working...
      X