X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I work with muppets.

Direct quote from a new ticket:

"Details: as per our conversation, I am requesting a call-display telephone. If you can provide one for me, along with cinnamon hearts, I would greatly appreciate it."

Yeah, and I'd like the winning lotto ticket, world peace, and a unicorn to ride into work.

Guess what, chuckles? We're both gonna be very disappointed in a week or so.

<sigh>

B
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."- Albert Einstein.
    I never knew how happy paint could make people until I started selling it.

Wait, so your co-workers have the idea that they can tag totally non-related requests onto their IT issues as riders?

"My computer is freezing, and I want a cookie."
    "Can I get some more storage space on my server share, and a double mochialattoprincessdrink?"
    "Next week, we need the entire department to perform a server upgrade, and provide me with a hooker."

Yikes.
    Check out my webcomic!

Comment

If someone submitted a ticket like that to me, I'd probably do it, out of sheer awesomeness..
      SC: “Yeah, Bob’s Company. I'm Bob. It's my company.” - GK
      SuperHotelWorker made my Avi!!

Comment

I like cinnamon bears.

I'm just glad if IT does something without having a dick attitude.
        Last edited by wagegoth; 02-13-2009, 06:17 PM. Reason: spelling
        Labor boards have info on local laws for free
        HR believes the first person in the door
        Learn how to go over whackamole bosses' heads safely
        Document everything
        CS proves Dunning-Kruger effect

Comment

Quoth Bandit View Post
          Yeah, and I'd like the winning lotto ticket, world peace, and a unicorn to ride into work.
          Wait, you're on Ontario. Call GK, he can get you the winning lotto ticket!

Comment

Just make sure that when you order your one ticket you ask if it's sequential or random.

Comment

Working...
            X