This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very well hidden

I want this camera inside that wall, with no holes.

Um, there has to be a hole for the lens, and one for the power/video.

No there doesn't. This camera's wireless!
    I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
    Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
    Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

And apparently visionless too...
    "If your day is filled with firefighting, you need to start taking the matches away from the toddlers…” - HM

Comment

I think there was another thread about something similar last year. The guy wanted a camera inside of a wall with no holes. I guess he thought the camera would be able to see through walls or something.

Comment

It's an epidemic. [/facepalm]
        "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Hey, no problem. Install the camera, plaster over everything, and until the battery dies, he'll have great views of the otherside of the drywall. No problem.

Madness takes it's toll....
          Please have exact change ready.

Comment

Just turn it on, put it back in the box and hide the box. If/when he wants a hole cut so it can actually see things, then install it. Until then why bother?

Comment

The last guy who had this type of request ended up putting the cam in a AC vent.

Comment

Why not hide it in the smoke detector like normal people do?

Comment

Quoth dakhur View Post
                  Why not hide it in the smoke detector like normal people do?
                  See that bolded text there? That's your problem. If they were 'normal', they wouldn't be getting posted about here, now would they?
                  What colour is the sky in your world and how high of a dosage do you need before it turns back to blue? --Gravekeeper

Comment

Quoth Crossbow View Post
                    And apparently visionless too...

Oh god this is too funny. There are people at the level of stupid that you can only laugh at.
                    https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
                    Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

My local grocery store just had a total remodel. They've got a camera in produce as you come in, big sign warning you there's surveillance, flat screen so you can see yourself as you walk in ...

... and then they put a big ol' plastic tree right in front of it. All you can see on the monitor is leaves.

Comment

These are the kind of people who think security cameras work like in the movies, where they have the footage from the film up there on screen, even though there's no possible way they had an invisible camera there.

Comment

Even IR cameras have their limits, and I'm betting we aren't talking about an IR camera here
                          "We guard the souls in heaven; we don't horse-trade them!" Samandrial in Supernatural

RIP Plaidman.

Comment

So the camera has an X-Ray function? Wow...LOL!

Comment

Quoth Dave1982 View Post
                              Even IR cameras have their limits, and I'm betting we aren't talking about an IR camera here
                              Even an infared camera can't see through walls...lol.

Comment

Working...
                              X