X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Postal Customer Goes Nuts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdrqLrdYAr0

<-- I probably would have been fired if someone talked to me like this.

I wish all our stories had video...so we could expose these douches for how they truly are. Unfortunately this is not my video, I thought I'd share it with people who can relate.
    --AmericanZero8503--
    Telling Stories from the Front Line a.k.a Customer Service at a Grocery Store

See, I've had nothing but wonderful service at my local Post Office. It probably helps that I'm always very polite, since I figure they must get huge douchebags there. Now this guy... had he been at my grocery store, I mighta come across the register/CS desk. Right about the time "Sweetie" came out of his mouth, or perhaps at, "I"m the customer, that's who the hell I am." Just his tone makes my eye twitch! Oh, to be a customer there at the time...

Comment

This guy must have the tiniest pee pee in the history of primates. Really. I can't imagine what she could have possibly done to warrent this never ending tirade. I was wondering when the blue boys were going to show up. They finally did, but sheesh! You can't be out in public yelling this kind of language! I was hoping to see him arrested.

Comment

but, we did not see what it was that set him off....I'm really curious about that...
        I no longer fear HELL.
        I work in RETAIL.

Comment

Not sure whether I should be aggravated or amused.... I mean, his totally bizarre vocal characteristics, lisp, and repetitious use of the word "thweetie" makes me inclined for laughter and violence at the same time, and it's very confusing.
          You knew the job was dangerous when you took it, Fred.

Comment

It certainly looked like he had some, let's call them "issues" that are unrelated to his being a dissatisfied CUTHOMER on that particular day. What could someone possibly want that the post office is supposed to provide but refuses to do so that you wouldn't just leave and try another PO instead of pitching a fit like that?

You know what it reminds me of? A little kid doing the "BUT I WAAAAANT IT!" mambo.
            I was not hired to respond to those voices.

Comment

What a gigantic baby.

Comment

From the sounds of his discussion with the manager he went to the employees window (skipping the line) and asked (probably more demanded than asked) that they open more windows. From here it's conjecture, but I bet that the postal employee then told the man to get into line and they'd serve him as quickly as possible. Cue the 'how dare you's etc.

Comment

Anyone that says "the customer is always right" is long overdue for a lesson in retail. And quite frankly, I'm surprised no other customers told him to stop using that horrible language. I would've...
                  The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

Quoth MrSunshineState View Post
                    What a gigantic baby.
                    I was thinking more along the lines of "What a gigantic walking rectum."

Comment

Quoth RecoveringKinkoid View Post
                      I was thinking more along the lines of "What a gigantic walking rectum."
                      I'm da customah!! Get a managa out here!

Comment

The way he kept speaking sounded like he was singing in some opera or something. It's really weird to hear someone speak that way.

Comment

Quoth Enjis View Post
                          but, we did not see what it was that set him off....I'm really curious about that...
                          No, we didn't. It may have been nothing, but it may have been something. And honestly, from what little we hear from the postal clerk in question, she is NOT helping the situation, but only helping to escalate it.

That does NOT excuse this fuckhorn's tirade, of course, but nonetheless, the clerk seemed to be to be very unprofessional.

Quoth Shengirl View Post
                          "I'm the customer, that's who the hell I am."
                          If you're name is not Evel Knievel, you should not be using that phrase, period.

During a [Jim Rome] May 2002 interview with the motorcycle daredevil, Knievel recounted the story of his ill-fated 1974 attempt to jump Idaho's Snake River Canyon. Rome asked Knievel why he would attempt the jump if there was only a 50/50 chance of surviving (as Knievel had previously admitted). Knievel answered, without hesitation, "Do you know who the hell I am?" Rome has marked this occasion as the only time he has ever been speechless in his life.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
                          Still A Customer."

Comment

Heh heh...postal customer goes postal. Nice.
                            Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

I'm not sure which I like better: 'tiniest pee pee in the history of primates' or 'gigantic walking rectum.'

Not to defend this guy by any means, but there is a possibility he's speaking in that sing-song style to mask a stutter or stammer. People with speech impediments like that are often more fluent when singing, whispering, speaking in an accent, things like that. Still...that only accounts for the delivery, not the message. Gah.
                              Not all who wander are lost.

Comment

Working...
                              X