Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Total Eclipse of the Heart" (Literal Video Version)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Total Eclipse of the Heart" (Literal Video Version)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lj-x9ygQEGA

I almost broke rule #1
    Testing
    "I saw a flock of moosen! There were many of 'em. Many much moosen. Out in the woods- in the woodes- in the woodsen. The meese want the food. The food is to eatenesen."

Ah yes. "Glee club of the damned" had me rolling.

But I see your Bonnie Taylor and raise you A-Ha.
    EDIT: The original version of this one was taken down, so I ad to use the one from digg. It sucks because the announcer kills it halfway through.
    Last edited by Nurian; 08-19-2009, 05:52 PM.
    I have a...thing. Wanna see it?

Comment

I've always loved that video, and all their videos, actually. But TEotH is the best.
      "For the love of all that is holy and 4 things that aren’t but feel pretty good anyway" ~ Gravekeeper

Comment

There goes Rule #1!
        Good customers are as rare as Latinum. Treasure them. ~ The 57th Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition.

Comment

That was Great!

Eric the Grey
          In memory of Dena - Don't Drink and Drive

Comment

Awesome.

Comment

Quoth HorrorFrogPrincess View Post
              I've always loved that video, and all their videos, actually. But TEotH is the best.
              One of the best 80's songs . . . does almost wetting yourself count as a Rule #1 violation?
              Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Quoth DGoddessChardonnay View Post
                One of the best 80's songs . . . does almost wetting yourself count as a Rule #1 violation?
                Well, it's certainly a variation...
                "For the love of all that is holy and 4 things that aren’t but feel pretty good anyway" ~ Gravekeeper

Comment

LMAO at the dancing ninjas!
                  "Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
                  --StanFlouride

Comment

"Emo-kid is throwing slo-mo dove in my face.
                    I guess that means that he just flipped me the bird."

That was a riot!
                    Happiness is the exercise of vital powers along lines of excellence in a life affording you scope.

Comment

"What the effin crap, that angel just felt me up..."
                      Testing
                      "I saw a flock of moosen! There were many of 'em. Many much moosen. Out in the woods- in the woodes- in the woodsen. The meese want the food. The food is to eatenesen."

Comment

I love that song....never saw the video.....damn, it was crazy.

I saw a few other of the "literal" videos.....this was the best
                        "Getting to the top is optional. Getting down is mandatory." _Ed Viesturs
                        "Love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking, and don't settle" Steve Jobs

Comment

"What kind of private school would let in these kind of guys? It started out as Hogwarts, now it's Lord Of The Flies"

Funny, funny stuff! I'm going to check out the other videos.

PS: Persephone Maewyn's quite a good singer.

PPS: Here's a literal version of Billy Idol's White Wedding. Not quite as funny as the TEotH video, but still pretty good!
                          Last edited by XCashier; 09-02-2009, 01:29 AM.
                          I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                          My LiveJournal
                          A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Quoth Nurian View Post
                            But I see your Bonnie Taylor and raise you A-Ha.
                            EDIT: The original version of this one was taken down, so I ad to use the one from digg. It sucks because the announcer kills it halfway through.

Found the original version for ya A-Ha Original... No announcer crap
                            "Hi, this is Silver. How may I lose my self respect in order to cater to your over- inflated ego today?" --- Silverrb

Comment

Working...
                            X