This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear Rads,

I also have awesome parents, Also a great cook too. I come with a toddler, and I am a bed hog....

I can however sew beautifully!

love, mono
    My sanity has been dripping out of me my whole life, today they turned on the faucet.....

Comment

• Dear Kanalah,

Yes you may call me Rummy.

Rummy
      --------------------------------
      Dear Mono and Rads,

I am not a bed hogger, nor a blanket hogger. I am so accomodating to those sleeping in my bed (Child Rum sneaks into my bed in the middle of the night so it's me, Mr. Rum, and Child Rum all sleeping in a Queen sized bed), that I will sleep on my tiny nightstand if need be.

I do come with 2 cats, an autistic child, a love of playing D&D, and a bad habit of trying out new and interesting recipes on my family.

Marry me too?
      Rummy

Comment

• Dear rummy,
        Sure! but I totally think we will have to get two king beds together, as my toddler wants to cuddle me all night.

amused,
        mono
        My sanity has been dripping out of me my whole life, today they turned on the faucet.....

Comment

• Dear Everyone Who Keeps Asking When We're Having a Second Child:

We're not.

Thanks,

AnaKhouri

PS- to be more accurate, we're not anytime soon; there is always the possibility we might change our minds, but right now we can't afford it/I don't feel like getting cut open again. And no, I don't miss having a sweet little baby. Babies are boring. Khan's way cooler now that he can move around and understand things.
          https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

• Quoth AnaKhouri View Post
            ...And no, I don't miss having a sweet little baby. Babies are boring. Khan's way cooler now that he can move around and understand things.
            I miss having sweet little babies; but that's what makes grandkids sooooo cool. All of the benefits, very little of the day-to-day doldrums.
            I'm sorry, but I've reached my maximum allowable exposure to stupidity limit for the day. I'll have to get back to you tomorrow.

Comment

• Dear Babydaddy,

Thanks for continuing to live your life and pretend you aren't going to have a daughter in the next two weeks. Thanks for offering no support for her whatsoever. Thanks for actually having a different girlfriend the whole time we were together.
              Oh and thanks for getting hit by a car last week. My sources told me and since you weren't actually really hurt that bad or maimed, and since it was your fault, I find it hilarious. So thanks for the laughs.
              -CaptainJillian
              We ask ourselves when we get in a fix, what would Popeye do in a tight spot like this? He'd race for his true love and easily win it, in an old spinach can with a mast stuck in it. -Jimmy Buffett

Comment

• Dear Captain,

Hope your delivary goes well. You obviously have all you needed from this man. Move on and enjoy your little one. Also Pics are requested of your Newborn.

Enjoy,
                Mono
                Last edited by monolayth; 03-29-2011, 10:14 PM. Reason: Dyslexia strilkes again!

Comment

• Dear Guys Who Work for My Dad:

Doing payroll for you all is always an adventure. Most of your pay sheets looks like they were written while you were riding a roller coaster. Even your printing is shitty. And where did you learn to do math? Not on Earth, apparently.

Gah.

Ana
                  https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

• *warning incoming whine. You may skip, I just need to say this to someone and I can't bitch to mom or hubby, they get enough of this*

Dear Life in general,

I hate you. I really shouldn't be this miserable. I am betting that I am just about to start (which one shouldn't get the week before their birthday) and it is making me moody and cranky. But I am just sick of this crap. At this point I just want to curl up and cry. Nothing helps.

I want my life back. I want to get away with the hubby (won train tickets want to use them) but be dammed if I can get vacation around here. Hell I would take vacation just to be able to clean my house. But since there are 5 of us at work (at most) I can't just stay home. And since I work with morons of the highest order I have a nightmare to come back to. And we can't get away, they just call us if something breaks. We lost a quarter of one vacation to this place. I don't know how I think we can go to either England or Disney World.

So to the cat (believe that someone is in charge, be it man woman or cat (leaning towards the cat) in charge, could you maybe knock it off. I want to have a life, not this miserable thing that I have right now.

Els the cranky one
                    Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

• Dear Elspeth,

*hugs* and all the booze/drinkables and yummy eating goodness you want. And Pamprin. Can't forget the Pamprin!!!

Love,

Becks

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Mommy,

Thanks for having so much fun helping me out with the wedding stuff. I wouldn't be able to do it without you.

Love,

Your youngest

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Lizziebeff,

See what I wrote for Mommy? It applies to you, too.

You're awesomesauce.

Love,

Becks

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear arm/neck/shoulder,

Quit hurting.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrr.

--me
                      Unseen but seeing
                      oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                      There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                      3rd shift needs love, too
                      RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• Dear Becks--

You are most welcome.

You made me cry with that post.

--Sunshine

P.S. NO BUTT BOWS
                        I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

• Quoth monolayth View Post
                          Dear Captain,

Hope your delivary goes well. You obviously have all you needed from this man. Move on and enjoy your little one. Also Pics are requested of your Newborn.

Enjoy,
                          Mono
                          Dear Mono,

Thank you very much. I will have the link to my blog in my signature line when she decides to be born. I shall enjoy her very, very much.

-CaptainJillian
                          We ask ourselves when we get in a fix, what would Popeye do in a tight spot like this? He'd race for his true love and easily win it, in an old spinach can with a mast stuck in it. -Jimmy Buffett

Comment

• Dearest Hubs,

Please stop reporting your bowel movements to me. I'm very happy you're not feeling quite so much pressure from the bloating after your operation, but enough is enough.

Love,
                            Me
                            "Imagine that. Human souls, trapped like flies in the World Wide Web, stuck forever, crying out for help."-The Doctor
                            "Isn't that basically Twitter?"-Clara

Comment

• Dear Stomach,

I know you hate me. I hate you sometimes too.

~Me

------------------------------------------

Dear Nose,

Stop being so tickly! Sneezes hurt after about the fifth or sixth one in a row.

~Me

--------------------------------------------

Dear Subconscious,

What the hell was *up* with you last night? I must humbly request that you not be so damn all-over-the-place when I'm attempting to sleep. Especially because Dad is out of town and, thus, I'm having to wake up earlier than usual on school days so I can catch a ride with Mom.

~Me

Dear Sister and Awesome-Brother-in-Law,

Stuttgart as a possible destination for part of our Europe vacation next year? Please? I would love you both forever.

~Me

Dear guy who almost always gets into the room first when my video game development class ends,

For the love of all that is holy, dude- Soap. Cologne. Deodorant. *Anything*, because you literally smell like shit.

~Me
                              "Things that fail to kill me make me level up." ~ NateWantsToBattle, Training Hard (Counting Stars parody)

Comment

• Dear Mornings,

I hate you passionately. I sincerely wish I could avoid you all together, but alas, sometimes I just have to deal with you.

Bless your forever putrid heart,
                                BamaBabe
                                "Imagine that. Human souls, trapped like flies in the World Wide Web, stuck forever, crying out for help."-The Doctor
                                "Isn't that basically Twitter?"-Clara

Comment

Working...
                                X