This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth KuzcoLlama View Post
    You just described my younger brother!...That little mofo would yank on their pantlegs and make the "mom mom mom dad dad dad" when he wanted their attention. A lot. Took them a while to get him to understand the meaning of "wait." And "It's not all about you." He was a hyper little boy. Thankfully he's (almost) grown out of that phase. Him being 21, he damn well better!
    Sadly, my little brother is well past 21, and he's yet to grow out of that stage. XD
    People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
    My DeviantArt.

Comment

Quoth Lace Neil Singer View Post
      Sadly, my little brother is well past 21, and he's yet to grow out of that stage. XD
      Trust me, he's not better now. What I failed to mention is that the stage he's in now is the smartass/dumbass stage. I still love him anyways. Because my parents say I have to.

And I'm allowed to punch him.
      "I live in Los Angeles, and I was on the walk of fame. I was drunk, and I got a henna tattoo that says, 'Forever.'" -Zack Galifianakis

Call Sophia Moore or Kent E. Ryder for a good time!

Comment

That's a big sister's/brother's privilege. XD
        People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
        My DeviantArt.

Comment

That only works if your younger sibling is smaller than you.

My little brother is almost a foot taller than me and 100 lbs heavier than me. He can easily pick me up and hurl me at the couch when we play fight.

Usually I just pinch his moobs and give him a purple nurple and run away laughing declaring victory.
          You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Working...
          X