This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quotes by Coworkers

"One of my customers must have gotten a whole bunch of gift cards from the Jerk Store."

Quote from a friend and former coworker from a previous job.

If you have your own, please share them here.
    "Sigh, I'm going to Hell.....but I'm going with a smile on my face." -- Gravekeeper

My customer lies when telling the truth would do.

My customer is receiving child support and claims to not know who the father of the child is. If genetics means anything, the kid will be really sneaky but stupid.

My customer just told me that unemployment from CA only pays out every 2 weeks. No wonder he can't find a job, he's too stupid to know what Google is.

Comment

"I forgot we had a freezer!" -Guy hired for the Dairy/frozen position, two weeks into his training

Comment

Sulhythal - How did the boss/supervisor take this?

Comment

"I don't know what the hell I did to fix it, but it's working now"
          Just sliding down the razor blade of life.

Comment

Quoth eltf177 View Post
            Sulhythal - How did the boss/supervisor take this?
            I don't know directly, but it was certainly an early mark against him. I have a few stories about him. Might share them, but I almost feel bad about it. He really did seem like something wasn't quite right about him.

He didn't last out even half of his three month probation though

Comment

Quoth drunkenwildmage View Post
              "I don't know what the hell I did to fix it, but it's working now"
              I've said things like this. So has my WalkingTechfix husband.

"So you're worried about worrying too much?" - former colleague to me, friendly joking about my anxiety
              "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

Do tell, Sulhythal!

Comment

I'll make a separate post for it! don't want to clutter up this one.

And, to stay on topic
                  "There's only one more cart left to put away!"
                  my reply once we got that part of the store "I think you left off a zero"

Comment

Today I was talking about how weird our team is, how we had to warn the new people. I said, "OK, now which team had to clarify whether chicken sweaters were sweaters to be worn by chickens or sweaters made out of chickens? OUR team!"
                    "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

"OK, now which team had to clarify whether chicken sweaters were sweaters to be worn by chickens or sweaters made out of chickens? OUR team!"
                      So which is it?

Comment

Seems like a perfectly normal clarification.

Of course, I've had a customer ask me if a certain fabric "felt like human skin" before.
                        Replace anger management with stupidity management.

Comment

"I don't like the taste of ass."

A project manager lady I work with...
                          Skilled programmers aren't cheap. Cheap programmers aren't skilled.

Comment

Keep 'em coming!
                            "Sigh, I'm going to Hell.....but I'm going with a smile on my face." -- Gravekeeper

Comment

I already did this before but this was overheard on a Thursday. That's an important detail.

"You know, it's WTF. Yesterday was the W, today is the T and tomorrow is the F."

Comment

Working...
                              X