This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still confused

I am still confused why a good manager or at least to us, us fired the other day. LP spent a few days in and out of the store and this manager was gone. Just like that. None of us detected anything that they did wrong, and couldnt even imangine them stealing or whatever they did. Its crazy all the secrecy going on in my store the week before.

If its anything like what happened to my first boss (caught stealing from the service desk and cash office), then you'll probably never know.

Comment

Give it a whiile. Eventually what happened will get out.
      "I don't have an anger problem I have an idiot problem!" - Hank Hill

When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt, run around in little circles, wave your arms and shout!

Comment

In my experience, when the theft is an inside job, lots of people are surprised.

If some one acted like a twit, you wouldn't cut them any slack, would you? S/he has to be nice to get away with it. "Con man" is short for "confidence." He or she gains your confidence, that's how he attains a position that allows him to steal.

Although I did have a boss so obtuse once, that after he discovered an employee stealing from him, he decided that his best shot at getting the money back was to keep the man employed and dock his pay.

Any guesses as to how that turned out?

Comment

Working...
        X