This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AHHHHHH!!!

So this morning shift I was counting the money. It was all done, and I went out to the main floor to relieve the nightshift. He was sitting on the floor, checking in the ciggs. I grinned to myself. I shouted "GIMME ALL YOUR MONEY!!!".

Nightsift guy THREW his hands into the air, followed by a truely little girl scream AHHHHHHHH!!!" he saw me, started to breathe heavly and told me I just gave him a heart attack.

Quite humorous though.
    Military Spouse Support.
    http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
    Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

I love doing that to coworkers.
    Under The Moon Paranormal Research
    San Joaquin Valley Paranormal Research

Comment

Quoth Plaidman View Post
      So this morning shift I was counting the money. It was all done, and I went out to the main floor to relieve the nightshift. He was sitting on the floor, checking in the ciggs. I grinned to myself. I shouted "GIMME ALL YOUR MONEY!!!".

Nightsift guy THREW his hands into the air, followed by a truely little girl scream AHHHHHHHH!!!" he saw me, started to breathe heavly and told me I just gave him a heart attack.

Quite humorous though.

Good one but do you think he'll try the same thing with you now? I know I would at some point down the road.

Comment

Quoth gregmaddux17 View Post
        Good one but do you think he'll try the same thing with you now? I know I would at some point down the road.
        Yeah, that one's just begging for payback.
        I AM the evil bastard!
        A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

How delightfully evil.
          Unseen but seeing
          oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
          There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
          3rd shift needs love, too
          RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Quoth lordlundar View Post
            Yeah, that one's just begging for payback.
            I'd take that chance to scare the crap out of a co-worker...
            I pray for the strength to change what I can, the inability to change what I can't, and the incapacity to tell the difference -Calvin, Calvin & Hobbes

Being a pessimist and cynical wouldn't be so bad if I wasn't right so often!

Comment

Sorry. I just don't find that the least bit funny.
              I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

Quoth Spiffy McMoron View Post
                I'd take that chance to scare the crap out of a co-worker...
                you should see me at work. I have stealth movement down to an artform. I have been threatened with death by co-workers if I scare them again.

What do I do that prompts that response you ask? I casually walk up and wait until I'm acknowledged. Apparently they never see or hear me coming.
                I AM the evil bastard!
                A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

HEHEHEH!! I'm a quiet walker and used to come up on people I worked with and would scare the crap out of them. Usually not on purpose though since I was one of the bosses. They made me start wearing my keys on a belt loop so I would jingle. Heheheh.
                  GFY

Comment

Count me in with Bella Vixen and a not funny vote.

Comment

Quoth MiloMorai View Post
                      HEHEHEH!! I'm a quiet walker and used to come up on people I worked with and would scare the crap out of them. Usually not on purpose though ...
                      Same here. It's gotten to the point where I say, "Comin' up behind ya!"
                      Retail Haiku:
                      Depression sets in.
                      The hellhole is calling me ~
                      I don't want to go.

Comment

Quoth MiloMorai View Post
                        HEHEHEH!! I'm a quiet walker and used to come up on people I worked with and would scare the crap out of them.
                        Ditto! I seriously don't know HOW I manage to move so quietly*, but I've (repeatedly) gone from my room to the kitchen, walking behind people on couches, coming within a yard of them, grabbed a snack, and only had them notice me when I open whatever I grabbed while passing behind them on the way back.

*For those that don't know by now, I'm 6'5"/380lbs (1.96m/172.5kg) and built with all the graceful frailty of a Main Battle Tank.
                        ...WHY DO YOU TEMPT WHAT LITTLE FAITH IN HUMANITY I HAVE!?! -- Kalga
                        And I want a pony for Christmas but neither of us is getting what we want OK! What you are asking is impossible. -- Wicked Lexi

Comment

Working...
                        X