This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The greed test.

So, among my way to work I saw a crumblled up bill. I picked it up and it a $100 bill. Dirty and unkempt. It was also missing three/forths of it. I only had the sides of. So the giant 100 on the corner, and the bottom part of the president pic.

I put the fake billl under my pinpad. (THe pinpad is about the size of two heresey's Chocolote bars are put side by side). So now customers everytime they come up the counter, they see bigg 100 bill under the pinpad, so happy they are these fools. The look on their faces when they relize their dreams have been crushed and cream, and now they must go back to drinking half-cup of beer. I put the fake bill back under the pinpad, and already soo had a a chustomer go OOOOH, ooooh, it's fake. ME: Ueah, no kidding. Think we have 100 justing lying around like it aint no thing. Grow a brain PPPPPlease.
    Military Spouse Support.
    http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
    Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

You're evil. I wish I could do that with a hundred dollar bill.
    Unseen but seeing
    oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
    There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
    3rd shift needs love, too
    RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Sounds kinda like what I did at work. Since I'm in a print shop I have tons of reams of paper stocked on the shelves near my copier, and tucked neatly between two of them, where most people walk by, I have the ass end of a $5 bill sticking out. Several people have already seen it, looked around to see if anyone was watching and tried to snag it. They are always so disappointed when they find that the end sticking out - is pretty much all there is of it. lol
      You want it when? Yeah, Good luck with that!

Comment

Working...
      X