Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Final Day at work (innocent prank inside)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Final Day at work (innocent prank inside)

Today was my last day as a Baker (YESSSS). I decided that since I started work with a prank (I got pranked 3 times in the same day) I should end it with one.

During dinner time, I grabbed a pack of post-its and doodled on them (You'd be able to see what I did if I could TAKE THE GODDAMN PHOTOS OUTTA MY GODDAMN CELL PHONE). I drew the basic cast of Mario Bros, ergo Mario, Luigi, Toad, Peach and Bowser, but with no heads. A body, a hat and in the case of Bowser, a fireball. On another set of post-its, I drew 3 ? blocks and on another set, a Star, a Fire Flower and a 1up shroom. On the last set, a piranha plant, a bob-omb, a koopatroopa and a goomba.

When I finished work, I hurried up and went to the backstore. There we recently placed the pictures of all the managers and the boss (to remind us who they are, don't ask, it's a big city thing)on each fridge and freezer and stuck each Mario "costume" on each picture. Val is Luigi, Louis is Mario, Jeff is Toad, Lise is Peach and Michel is of course, Bowser.

On the janitor's door I stuck the piranha plant.

On the cardboard compactor I stuck the bob-omb, koopatroopa and goomba.

On the electric lift, the Fire Flower Item with a ? block over it.

In the office, a ? block with a Star item under Edith's mouse.

In my old locker, the last ? block with the 1up shroom in it.

All that and I didn't get caught.

I might get a half angry/half amused phonecall from Lise tomorrow.
    Now would be a good time to visit So Very Unofficial!

"I've had so many nasty customers this week, my bottomless pit is now ankle-deep."-Me.
Working...
X