This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, that's slightly horrifying

So I sold something today I thought I would never sell.

Pink.

Camo.

Bathing Suit.

For Toddlers.

Couldn't decide to laugh or cry.

I did both.
    Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

....send them to Nuvanut!
    Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Actually I seriously thought about doing that.

Comment

Quoth Evil Queen View Post

....send them to Nuvanut!
        heh heh m heh heh...

GK! Care package from the U S of A!
        Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Quoth RetailWorkhorse View Post
          Pink.

Camo.

Bathing Suit.

For Toddlers.

Look on the bright side. That kid will have a bright future hunting flamingos...

Comment

That just put a horrendously funny mental image in my head. If I could draw it without dieing then I would.

Comment

Starting them young, aren't they?
              Unseen but seeing
              oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
              There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
              3rd shift needs love, too
              RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Quoth RetailWorkhorse View Post
                Pink.

Camo.

Bathing Suit.

For Toddlers.
                I fear for the future of humanity... what company would do such horrid atrocities to the upcoming leaders...

Unless they're the kind of kids who run into other peoples yards and play in soapy carwash water (crossthread reference!).

Then... they might deserve it.

Least it's just in kid sizes... a full sized pink camo suit would make me believe there really is a hell... and they're all wearing it.
                Carpe Jugulum : Go for the throat.

Comment

Quoth Seraphim View Post
                  I fear for the future of humanity... what company would do such horrid atrocities to the upcoming leaders...
                  Believe it or not....Dollar Tree.

Comment

*coughs softly* Once swam varsity against a team that have pink camo suits... Actaully pink and lighter pink and white to make it camo...

I think our team went blind for that match...still wasted them with points but it was like looking into a flock of flamingo's when they were all together.

Comment

Could be worse. I once saw a camo-colored negligee at Walmart.

Print: leopard

Color: camo green

Trim: neon orange lace

The thing looked like radioactive puke. All I can figure was that it was someone's idea for a contraceptive, because anyone wearing THAT was sure as hell going to be sleeping alone.
                      "Eventually, everything that you have said becomes everything you will ever say." Eireann

My pony dolls: http://equestriarags.tumblr.com

Comment

Quoth Aethian View Post
                        *coughs softly* Once swam varsity against a team that have pink camo suits... Actaully pink and lighter pink and white to make it camo...

I think our team went blind for that match...still wasted them with points but it was like looking into a flock of flamingo's when they were all together.
                        So you're saying Nunavut has its own swimming team then?

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
                          So you're saying Nunavut has its own swimming team then?
                          They have to have ONE way to get away from the viscious polar bears, sled dogs, and mother in laws...
                          Carpe Jugulum : Go for the throat.

Comment

Maybe I'm missing something, but what is so horrifying about that? I've seen pink camo stuff that is cute.

Comment

It's sort of an inside joke around here.

Also, on the airplane, there was a Sky Mall magazine featuring footed pajamas for adults, and one of the patterns they're available in is pink camo.

Ooh la la!

Comment

Working...
                              X