X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We've Lost Beavis

*sniff*

He's been transferred to a brand-new store starting Wednesday that's closer to his house. This store was being talked about for months and is southeast of town, maybe 5 minutes below my Dad's house and is scheduled to open next week.

Today was his last day . . . we threw an impromptu going-away party for him. Mouth Almighty made her famous banana pudding and brought a large pan full of deviled eggs, L made a large batch of chicken salad (which was really good) plus crackers/chips/tortillas, etc.

Poor Butt-Head . . . he's been a royal pain for the last week, but then I'll have a temporary break from him later this week (he's going to invade the Washington DC area for a couple of days on a field trip w/his grandson.) He's either been chattier than usual and pestering everybody about how cute he is or he's been really quiet. He doesn't know which way to go . . .

Today, he kept trying to hug Beavis - but of course, Beavis just fussed at him "I don't wanna hug you." Ain't love wonderful?

He left right around 11 this morning . . . both Scanning manager and I tried to stop him by throwing ourselves on him . . . didn't work though. He did say he'd stop by on occasion (his mom lives nearby) but still . . . no more Beavis walking into the computer room while I'm using the terminal to chat. No more Beavis fussing with Butt-Head. No more Beavis picking on Mouth Almighty.

Now I'm stuck with Butt-Head by myself . . .
    Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Um... poor baby?

DGoddess, ya should hide. With me. And Broom. Under the blankets.

With popcorn.
    Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

God help me, but the first thing that popped in my head after reading the title was, "Did you check under the coolers?"

The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
      "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
      Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

Working...
      X