This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inappropriate ... but hilarious.

There was a conference call yesterday for all the employee trainers in our district. This was the company's first attempt at such a meeting, so there was a little confusion at the beginning.

As things were getting organized, one of my co-workers tried to break the ice by asking, "Is this the number to call for Ellen Degeneres Show tickets?"

The Divisional Vice-President (whom I've nicknamed 'Douche') immediately snorted, "No! This is a business conference call!"

Whatever, Douche.

It's a good thing I didn't bother to call-in. I would have been laughing all the way through it!

so it's one of those phone-only meetings?
    they can't see you... right?

so they can't tell if you're calling in while drinking booze right from the bottle, butt-naked, while drawing pictures of a dead horse being beaten, writing out things like "Douche sucks donkey", and playing darts with his face as the target

right?

Comment

Quoth PepperElf View Post
      they can't see you... right? So they can't tell if you're calling in while drinking booze right from the bottle, ...
      That would be our manager, Sleepy Weasel.

Comment

Quoth PepperElf View Post
        so it's one of those phone-only meetings?
        they can't see you... right?

so they can't tell if you're calling in while drinking booze right from the bottle, butt-naked, while drawing pictures of a dead horse being beaten, writing out things like "Douche sucks donkey", and playing darts with his face as the target

right?
        Thus began the "make the other coworkers in the same room as you laugh during a conference call" game.
        How was I supposed to know someone was slipping you Birth Control in the food I've been making for you lately?

Comment

Working...
        X