This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So THATS why...

I have been wondering lately... "why is it that the SC will ball out my CW and fitting room proteges, but they seem to only huff at me and storm away, when asked 'please hang your items back up'?"... I got my answer last night.

I was, of course, working in the PIT. When a CW comes back to run a part of a rack for me. As he walks back a customer also walks in. I say my usual "Here is your number. If you would please bring everything out on the hangers I would really appreciate it" and she walks in. Now I think I am being sincerely nice, I mean I smile and joke with my customers...etc.
    Well my CW waits till the lady walks in and looks at me.

Me:What?
    CW:That's amazing.
    Me:....?
    CW: You say it so polite and nice, and yet there is an underlying "And if you don't I WILL kill you and your family"
    Me:.....well crap.

CW laughed and walked away.

...guess my super power is to be super nice and scary as all hell, at the same time...
    "I'm not smiling because I'm happy. I'm smiling because every time I blink your head explodes!"
    -Red

Use your power wisely, for it is an awesome power to have.

Comment

I have the same power, using only the muscles required to raise one eyelid. I use it to creep out my pet cats (who are marshmallows, and have the memory capacity of an 8-track tape) when they get unruly.

Comment

hee!

Use your powers for evil! Dooo eeeeeeet! You know you want to!

I get the similar reactions from a lot of people. When people describe how I look, I get things like, 'stern', 'creepy', 'spider', 'zombie', 'vampire', 'mean' and 'dead'. And this is why I do mah retail sales online! Because I do not think I would make sale 1 in person.

(for the record, I do not wear all-black clothing when I get those comments. When I wear all black, I get 'spectre of death'. I also am 1/4 Portuguese, so it's not as if I'm deathly pale...)
        "Joi's CEO is about as sneaky and subtle as a two year old on crack driving an air craft carrier down Broadway." - Broomjockey

Comment

Quoth Arm View Post
          hee!

Use your powers for evil! Dooo eeeeeeet! You know you want to!

I get the similar reactions from a lot of people. When people describe how I look, I get things like, 'stern', 'creepy', 'spider', 'zombie', 'vampire', 'mean' and 'dead'. And this is why I do mah retail sales online! Because I do not think I would make sale 1 in person.

(for the record, I do not wear all-black clothing when I get those comments. When I wear all black, I get 'spectre of death'. I also am 1/4 Portuguese, so it's not as if I'm deathly pale...)

^_^ I used to be full on goth until I got my job. I had to "dress down" as my boss put it. No more corsets or fishnets. No more make up to that extend. I still rock it out every weekend when I can but I'm starting to get too big for some of my clothes and cant afford new ones.
          ...I on the other hand...am Scotch/Irish I'm so pale I'm almost transparent. lol
          "I'm not smiling because I'm happy. I'm smiling because every time I blink your head explodes!"
          -Red

Comment

I think you're using your powers effectively already. What higher purpose is there than keeping SCs in line?

Now, if you can harness that power to be used in Sightings, I will personally make you a cape.
            "For the love of all that is holy and 4 things that aren’t but feel pretty good anyway" ~ Gravekeeper

Comment

Quoth HorrorFrogPrincess View Post

Now, if you can harness that power to be used in Sightings, I will personally make you a cape.
              hmmm... I must find myself a layer and a kick ass butler and begin training IMMEDIATELY!

*wants a cape*
              -Red

Comment

Wow. Just wow. I wish you could get drivers to move their cars out of the fire lane for me!

Or, maybe if you bit someone they would be 'infected' with your powers! Like spidey-venom! People would pay for that you know...
                "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

Quoth LillFilly View Post
                  Wow. Just wow. I wish you could get drivers to move their cars out of the fire lane for me!

Or, maybe if you bit someone they would be 'infected' with your powers! Like spidey-venom! People would pay for that you know...
                  but but... I want's the powers all to my selfs! and...and... people are icky... ....then again.... it is money.....*thinks* Damn... now I am at an impasse.
                  -Red

Comment

Working...
                  X