This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funny Ladies...ha ha ha ha

Today one of my coworkers, the poor fool, was resetting our camera bar to the new mods. Oh fun. oh joy. the parts we needed came packaged with the giant bubblewrap. I looove that stuff. stepping on it in sock feet. he's using it as a stress relief. I got back from lunch break and a customer annoyed me on the phone. so I walk out and stomp on his bubble wrap but that's not the funny part. my coworker had to go behind the counter too look for something and these two older ladies come waltzing thru the department. One of them runs over his bubble wrap and the noise scares the two then they bust into laughter. One lady said "i thought we were under attack!" while the other is still laughing her butt off. definitely a bright spot in my otherwise nightmare week.
    "Failure is not an option. It comes bundled with your software."

We had one of the neighbor kids making a racket the other day.

Turns out the tyke was doing stomping rounds on a bit of bubble wrap.

I think he's about 4 (and he's a champion tantrum-thrower, which I know because every single person in that apartment, all 8 of them, yell constantly), and he was walking onto the wrap, then doing stomping jumps on it three or four times until he was off it, then he'd get back into position and do it again. For about 25 minutes.

It would have been cute if it wasn't so completely irritating.

On a lighter note, my youngest cousin once bought my brother a roll of bubble wrap for his birthday. I think that was his favorite gift that year.

^-.-^
    Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

For those who crave the comfort of bubble wrap try this from Thinkgeek.com

Enjoy!.
      I'm tolerant of everyone and everything except for assholes. - Mongo Skruddgemire

Comment

I've seen commercials but have not found them.

Comment

Click the picture. Takes you to Thinkgeek.com where you can order them. They have a nice selection of geeky toys tools.
          I'm tolerant of everyone and everything except for assholes. - Mongo Skruddgemire

Comment

YAY!! Now to keep ladies with shopping carts away. ha ha!!

Comment

Working...
            X