X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Almost a suck...

This may be in the wrong place...

I had to work today but thats okay, its extra money.

Its 3.59 exactly. I know this because I am watching the clock. Then in front of the store a car screeches up - I think oh god whoever you are I want to set you on fire. Basically all the worst thoughts you can think - I was thinking them!

However, the guy who walks in is a very cool regular customer, who treated me very well when I first started at my current job.

Point is, I didn't mind that he came in late, he said he thought we closed a half hour later and I think the guy is cool.

Anyone else have stories like this? Where you don't mind being inconvienced by a customer?
    Last edited by kiwiwinelover; 10-25-2009, 01:57 AM.

That happens a lot to me with regular customers. We have one woman who comes into the spa and is a total sweetheart, but she just doesn't understand where my job ends.

Half the time I don't even know honestly

She once asked me to cut up a mango and some other assorted fruits for her and her friends. My job? No.. not really. I did it though since I know she's a regular and she normally isn't crazy xD

Comment

Usually it sucks when people bring a stack of merch to the counter and then go, "Don't want this, don't want this" and give you a bunch of stuff to put back. Then WHY did you bring it up here to the purchasing counter?? But there are a few regulars who do this and I don't mind so much. Mostly because they don't do it a lot and also they actually buy stuff pretty often!
      !
      "For truth is always strange; stranger than fiction." -- Lord Byron

Comment

Working...
      X