This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Just keep squeezing it and rub your finger up and down."
    Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Comment

• Me: What's that scent?
      CW: Sugar & Spice
      Me: Smells like banana flavoring.
      "I look at the stars. It's a clear night and the Milky Way seems so near. That's where I'll be going soon. "We are all star stuff." I suddenly remember Delenn's line from Joe's script. Not a bad prospect. I am not afraid. In the meantime, let me close my eyes and sense the beauty around me. And take that breath under the dark sky full of stars. Breathe in. Breathe out. That's all."
      -Mira Furlan

Comment

• "Damn! I didn't think I was ever gonna stop pissing! Shouldn't have gone out drinking last night!:
        "And though she be but little, she is FIERCE!"--Shakespeare

Comment

• "No, that's the one I tried to spit into mikes mouth!"
          Pain and suffering are inevitable...misery is optional.

Comment

• "I'm not going to ask how you know that knot."
            "I am quite confident that I do exist."
            "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

• I'm going to squirt something into your mouth, it's a bit thick and a bit sticky but if you could run it around your gumline it'll make you feel better. If it's really bad just spit it out...
              A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• Put it on M__'s desk. That way it will look like the stomp rocket hit the flamingo and landed there.

Comment

• "Can I pull out now?"
                  "Shut the #$@! up and get me down!"
                  "I am quite confident that I do exist."
                  "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

• Tonto is alive and well and living in Wales.
                    "I can tell her you're all tied up in the projection room." Sunset Boulevard.

Comment

• does momma need to kick your ass
                      Interviewer: What is your greatest weakness?
                      Me: I expect competence from my coworkers.

Comment

• We need to use a female. You can use the females over and over again. The males can only be used once.
                        This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

• Me: "Get outta here, don't you come back here with that banana! I don't do bananas back here!"

CW: "Hey, gotta question for you guys! Do you have a salve back there that'll keep my banana from turning brown? Hahahaaawwhawhaw!"

And then he left.

The Cranky Pharmacist™: "Were . . . were you just approached by a man with a strange banana?"

Me: "Yeah, he wanted to know if we have a salve to keep his banana from turning brown."

TCP™: "I'm not touchin' that question. Not even with a ten-foot banana."
                          The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

Comment

• "OK, I have a bottle of wine and a six-pack of tape. What am I supposed to do with this?"
                            "I don't want to know."
                            "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

• "Will you go say hi to him already?"
                              "Will you get off my case. I now know how the pandas felt!"

(Different conversation)

"Are you talking to me?"
                              "No, just the things in my brain are falling out of my mouth near you"
                              Pain and suffering are inevitable...misery is optional.

Comment

• "Soap operas. What do we need to watch soap operas for? This place is a soap opera."

"Yeah. Except I don't want to sleep with any of the cast members."
                                Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Working...
                                X