This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yay Interview!

So after about a six month lull in no call backs, I finally have an interview again!

It's for a middle school social studies position down towards the beach.

Any advice? Considering I'll be interviewing at the school, I think I'll be talking to the principal this go around.
    My NaNo page

My author blog

So I gots the job ^___^
    My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

Conga rats *does the conga rat dance*. Interviews are painful, glad you survived it
      Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

yayyy good luck!
        Thou shalt not take the name of thy goddess Whiskey in vain.

Comment

Thanks. I get to move tomorrow. Any tips for a quick move?
          My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

Quoth Kheldarson View Post
            Thanks. I get to move tomorrow. Any tips for a quick move?
            Lists!

Seriously, list all the things you need/need to do. Have someone who ISNT moving, or involved in the move, help you with your lists. Its hectic moving, let alone with 2 days notice.
            Thou shalt not take the name of thy goddess Whiskey in vain.

Comment

Congrats!

For moving, pack one box with everything you'll need the first couple of days--a few changes of clothes, toiletries, a couple of kitchen things to cook with and eat off of, your TV remote, etc.

If you're really organized, mark each box by what room it belongs to. If you're doing this in a few hours, just throw everything where there's room and live out of the first box for a few days while you unpack.

Comment

Working...
              X