This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let me get my job done...PLEASE!!!

Not a day goes by that I am bugged at work trying to do my tasks that have been assigned to me I am called every which way so here goes:

1. If I am on sweeps unless it is an emergency DO NOT call me. (letting me know about go backs to be done is NOT a priority). I am sweeping to keep YOU and our customers upright and safe.

2. If I am on carts no need to send a search party if I do not hear you call me. If you look on the profile it says what I am doing. Leave it be.

3. As you already know if we have more than one helper person then it's perfectly ok to call them for your needs. I'm nor going to be upset if you do call them. So quit calling me for everything!!!!

4. I cannot drop what I am doing to complete yourjob for you. I have my own to do... And no your "manager" from backstage didn't tell your supervisor to tell you to tell me to do your job. If my manager says it's ok to help you out then I will.

We all have our jobs to do. Just let me be to do mine and things will run smoothly.
    NEVER underestimate the stupidity of the customer
Working...
X