This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please pray for my survival

I am just about to go to work and it's Black Friday 2.

Last week was Black Friday because the schools had finished for Christmas. This meant we had a lot of parents and families in getting drunk. This Friday is Black Friday 2 because everyone will have finished work for Christmas.

The pub is going to be filled with "once a year" drinkers, people who rarely touch alcohol, and therefore can't handle it. And we'll also have our normal regulars. Oh, and today is pay day for most people.

I don't think I am going to make it out alive. I sense an epic thread on the horizon.

I will be asking the gods to grant you patience...or more patience then you have already. Good luck..
    Remember, stressed spelled backwards is desserts.

Comment

I'm torn. I really don't want you to suffer... but I also love a good 'CRML at the pub' thread.

Good luck at work!

Comment

*crosses her fingers* Good luck.
        Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
        Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

Update. And it is worth noting that this my first ever post via phone. I am currently hiding in the walk in freezer. I am absolutely dead on my feet and the SCs have reached a new level of suckyness. Oh crap. I've been found. Wait, the co worker is joining me in my hiding place

Comment

Quoth customersruinmylife View Post
            Update. And it is worth noting that this my first ever post via phone. I am currently hiding in the walk in freezer. I am absolutely dead on my feet and the SCs have reached a new level of suckyness. Oh crap. I've been found. Wait, the co worker is joining me in my hiding place
            Camera phone?
            There's no such thing as a stupid question... just stupid people.

Comment

... hiding in the walk in freezer...
              Entire staff of stiffs found stuffed in pub freezer. -- Steph Bodbusy.
              I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
              Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
              Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

May your day pass swiftly and you find yourself safe in the comforts of home.
                Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

Sorry that you had to go through that. Looking forward to the stories of the epic suckiness as you vent.

Comment

Just typing the thread now. It ends with an absolute bang.

Comment

That's an understatement. Holy cow.
                      "Life is tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid" Redd Foxx as Al Royal - The Royal Family - Pilot Episode - 1991.

Comment

I would not exacly say BANG but close is good enough. OMG this make me VEWRY glad I do not work in a bar/pub.
                        I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
                        -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

Working...
                        X