Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Really? Can you tell me what I am thinking.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Really? Can you tell me what I am thinking.

Ok I was heading out of walmarts and a cashier forgot to say 'have a nice day' to a customer. The customer turns back and snidely remarks "Have a nice day?" so the cashier of course said "Have a nice day sir"... then this conversation happened

Me - Duh
    SC - Guy who can 'read minds'(Ie is clearly off his medicine... or needs more))

SC - Don't say it unless you mean it, I live in a world where we can read each others mind
    Me - It was an honest mistake, give the guy a break.
    SC - It is amazing how evil people can be. He doesn't mean it, I can read his mind
    Me - Really? Can you tell me what I am thinking?
    SC - *crickets*
    Me - Thought so.

SC leaves still ranting about how bad people are, and how this world is doomed.
    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Quoth Mytical View Post
    SC - I live in a world where we can read each others mind
    He'd have enjoyed reading mine at that moment, I don't doubt.
    Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

Sounds like someone's tinfoil hat has a hole in it...

Comment

Quoth Mytical View Post
        SC - It is amazing how evil people can be. He doesn't mean it, I can read his mind
        Me - Really? Can you tell me what I am thinking?
        SC - *crickets*
        Me - Thought so.
        "Hey Stupendous Yappi, read this thought..."

[blinks] "So's your mother!" [cookies for ref]

Comment

Quoth eltf177 View Post
          Sounds like someone's tinfoil hat has a hole in it...
          The Tinfoil Hat brigade's line of thought in that regard has always confused me...Ya see, back in the days when we still used "rabbit ears" antennas, we put tinfoil on them to IMPROVE communication with outside signals, not BLOCK them. Of course, for all we know, the Mysterious Government Agency of Mysterious Mystery could very well have been the ones to start spreading that particular notion around...In which case I say, well played, gentlemen. Well played.
          "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
          "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
          "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
          "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
          "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
          "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
          Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
          "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Tinfoil hats are misinformation, so that people THINK they're protected from the government's mind scanners/control rays, while they actually aren't. For true protection you need a 3-layer shield:

2 ounce or heavier copper foil (for electric fields)
            18 gauge or heavier MU metal (for magnetic fields) - remember to anneal it after forming
            1/8 inch or thicker lead (for radiation).
            Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Quoth Mytical View Post
              SC - Don't say it unless you mean it, I live in a world where we can read each others mind
              lol, I know the guy was not all there, but some people really want us lowly customer service workers to really mean it all the time. Where's Food Lady? Her customers are always bugging her because she doesn't meet their happiness expectation.

This reminds me of an episode of Buffy where she can read minds. At first it's kinda fun, then uncomfortable, then depressing, then overwhelming. Also I remember Oz was awesome, but that's not relevant. Actually I'll just watch it over again.
              Replace anger management with stupidity management.

Comment

Confirmed: Mytical is an expert with Occlumency
                To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

Anyone trying that with me would get a little sign popping up.

*The thoughts you are trying to see contain material of a sexual or violent nature.Do you wish to proceed?*
                  The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

Quoth Kit-Ginevra View Post
                    Anyone trying that with me would get a little sign popping up.

*The thoughts you are trying to see contain material of a sexual or violent nature.Do you wish to proceed?*
                    Dang it... this forum needs a like button
                    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

...*The thoughts you are trying to see contain material of a sexual or violent nature. Do you wish to proceed?*
                      Do you wish to flee screaming immediately or later?
                      I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                      Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                      Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

"You bet your ass I wish to proceed...!" [cookies for ref]

Comment

Quoth Monterey Jack View Post
                          "You bet your ass I wish to proceed...!" [cookies for ref]
                          Are you a turtle?
                          I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                          Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                          Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth dalesys View Post
                            Are you a turtle?
                            You bet your sweet ass I am.
                            Life is too short to not eat popcorn.
                            Save the Ales!
                            Toys for Tots at Rooster's Cafe

Comment

You bet your sweet bippy he is....
                              The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

Working...
                              X