Dumb criminal of the week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dumb criminal of the week

Not sure if anyone's still around to see this (where have you all gone to? ) but still

Mr B pled guilty to burglary and was jailed for two years. After robbing a jewellers,he injured himself whilst climbing onto the roof, leaving himself perched straddling it for nine hours overnight. When he was eventually noticed, a fire crew with an extendable ladder rescued him where after being arrested he was taken to hospital...
    The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Did he get caught by the family jewels?
    This was one of those times where my mouth says "have a nice day" but my brain says "go step on a Lego". - RegisterAce
    I can't make something magically appear to fulfill all your hopes and dreams. Believe me, if I could I'd be the first person I'd help. - Trixie

Comment

I like to think that people noticed him well before and decided he was content enough so he deserved to be left there for a while...
      The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

Quoth Kit-Ginevra View Post
        Not sure if anyone's still around to see this (where have you all gone to? ) but still

Mr B pled guilty to burglary and was jailed for two years. After robbing a jewellers,he injured himself whilst climbing onto the roof, leaving himself perched straddling it for nine hours overnight. When he was eventually noticed, a fire crew with an extendable ladder rescued him where after being arrested he was taken to hospital...
        The site really has gone quiet in the last while.

As for Mr. B, clearly he didn't think his clever little plan through.

I was watching a video on YouTube about 'stupid criminals' and one of them was a guy who tried to get into a house through the window. I don't remember the details of the window but the guy ended up trapped upside-down. IIRC, the homeowner came back, saw him, and just stood there laughing after calling the police. Neighbours gathered 'round and also laughed and pointed and got out their cellphones.

I think this occurred in the UK somewhere.

Comment

Working...
        X