This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guess they couldn't afford a room

One of my favorite stops for a late night snack, especially on the way back from the bar is Sheetz, which is a conveniece store with all kinds of delicious food. This isn't the standard microwavable convenience store junk, it's almost like a mini-restaurant. Some of the newer locations even have tables you can eat at. They have all kinds of sandwiches, subs, burgers, hot dogs... I'm getting hungry now.

The one closest to my house seems to be a drunk idiot magnet, including the guy who argued with the manager over a cigarette coupon that was for cartons and he wanted to use for packs, the drunk who wanted to fight everyone he saw, another drunk who thought everything he said was a hilarious joke by punctuating every sentence with the words "Suck my ass!", and another one that grabbed a donut out of the case, ate half of it, threw the other half on the floor, and walked out.

I stopped by there on the way back from the bar last night, and saw something a little different this time. I didn't stay out quite as late as I usually did, so it was late enough that most people wouldn't be out, but early enough that I missed the bar rush. I was the only customer in the store, and the only other two people were the lady at the counter, and another lady who was sweeping the floor.

As I was paying for my order, I saw a couple walk in the door together. The first thing that struck me as odd was that the girl was wearing a really short skirt, even though it was single digits outside. They quickly headed straight towards the bathrooms, side by side, and I thought to myself, "Tell me they're not both going into the same one!"

The girl went into the ladies' room, and apparently the guy thought he was going to be slick. He pushed the door to the men's room open, but then quickly stepped to the left into the ladies' room with her. All three of us had been watching them, and when they both went into the ladies' room, we all three just stared at each other in complete and total disbelief, before I finally spoke up and asked, "Did they just..."

Then the lady who was sweeping the floor walked up to the ladies' room, and pounded on the door with the broom handle. The guy bolted out of there and into the men's room, I guess trying to act like he had gone in there by mistake. Yeah right...

About a minute later, they both left without saying a word, or even buying anything. Funny thing, there was a motel just down the street from where we were. I guess they couldn't afford it.
    Sometimes life is altered.
    Break from the ropes your hands are tied.
    Uneasy with confrontation.
    Won't turn out right. Can't turn out right

More likely, her 'price' didn't include the room and he was too cheap to spring for 'extras'
    "So, if you wanna put places like that outta business, just stop being so rock-chewingly stupid." ~ Raudf, 9/19/13

Comment

Anyone else feel like they need a shower?
      Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

I hope cleaning lady was just in time to prevent the "act" from starting.
        Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

You guys just don't get it, do you? They were trying to join the public restroom club!

Comment

Quoth Estil View Post
            You guys just don't get it, do you? They were trying to join the public restroom club!
            Boooooooooo.
            Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
              They couldn't have gotten too far. It was only a few seconds between the time they ran in there and when she tapped on the door.
              Sometimes life is altered.
              Break from the ropes your hands are tied.
              Uneasy with confrontation.
              Won't turn out right. Can't turn out right

Comment

Quoth MadMike View Post
                They couldn't have gotten too far. It was only a few seconds between the time they ran in there and when she tapped on the door.
                With some guys, a few seconds is all they need...
                I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                My LiveJournal
                A page we can all agree with!

Comment

How romantic...ummm....yuck!

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
                    Would have been funnier if she had waited until a critical moment!
                    It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

Quoth Pagan View Post
                      Would have been funnier if she had waited until a critical moment!
                      Open the door, cameras awaiting...
                      Quote Dalesys:
                      ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

I know some people enjoy public sex, but come on. That's just disgusting. At least do it in a place that's going to be clean...wait, I can't think of many public places with restrooms that clean...
                        "I've found that when you want to know the truth about someone, that someone is probably the last person you should ask." - House

Comment

I'd rather get it on outside than in a public bathroom, but that's just me.
                          Unseen but seeing
                          oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                          There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                          3rd shift needs love, too
                          RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Quoth draggar View Post
                            Open the door, cameras awaiting...
                            Even better! *cackles*

Quoth Becks View Post
                            Only in the summer. This time of year, you have to worry about dangly bits getting frostbite.
                            It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

Quoth Becks View Post
                              ...never mind. Just never mind.
                              I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

Working...
                              X