Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Never thought I'd see it.................

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Never thought I'd see it.................

I went to lunch today at a burger joint that gives you an order number, and then calls that number when your food is ready. Anyone who has seen this setup knows that sometimes orders get finished out of sequence. It happens, deal with it. I've often wondered if these places get SC's who piss and moan if an order numbered higher than theirs finishes first, today I witnessed it.

SC: Heartless Prick

BB: Burger Boy

BM: Burger Manager

BB: Guest 40!, 40, your order is ready!!

BB: Guest 42! 42, your order is read........

SC: Hold on!! Just hold on!! You called 40, then 42. I'm 41, where is my food? My kids are hungry! I ordered before 42, why is their food ready first? Where is your manager?

I just sat there slack-jawed. I never thought anyone could be so dense to pull this particular line of BS.

BTW, order 40? One burger, one fries. 42, ditto. 41? 5 burgers, five fries, all cooked or done special as kids are prone to do. Seriously, did this ass really think they would hold all orders after 41 so he felt like he got his rightful place in line? Yes, he did. He told BM as much, and BM told him he was "a bit entitled". He actually said that!! The look on SC's face was awesome, right before he demanded the number for corporate. Yeah, good luck with that. Maybe he'll post it to PFB.

My order was 52(I still have the receipt) and this prick was still arguing with BM when my order came up. At least 10 minutes there. Serious asshole.
    I know nothing and I can prove it!

Quoth Jadedcarguy View Post
    The look on SC's face was awesome, right before he demanded the number for corporate. Yeah, good luck with that. Maybe he'll post it to PFB.
    Who will then tell him he has a legitimate complaint, and thank him for using PFB.
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
      Who will then tell him he has a legitimate complaint, and thank him for using PFB.
      Isn't that the default response for every post they receive?
      I know nothing and I can prove it!

Comment

Working...
      X