This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Real Mature, Jerk.

This happened in my lobby at work, but really its more of a sighting then a Sucky Customers. Normally I would have shrugged it off, but the LANGUAGE this guy used!

Background: The hotel I currently work at used to have a car rental place in it. It has since moved to the other side of the highway. It's not difficult to get to, but you would think it was across town the way this guy acted!

On with the story!

An older couple comes in with bags. It's not too weird, but it is 8am and we don't generally check in guests until around 3pm. The lobby has at LEAST 10 other people in line waiting to check out. Naturally, the guy yells across the lobby to ask his stupid question. For the record, the guy is old enough to know better. The two of them are in their late 40s, early 50s, if that.

Rude Guy: IS ABC RENTAL HERE?
    Me: No, sir, they moved across the street last summer. It's-
    RG: WHAT?!
    Me: It's just-
    RG: BUT <Dealershit> JUST DROPPED US OFF HERE!

The rude ass stomps out of my lobby cursing up a storm! And I don't mean normal "Shit! NOT FAIR!" crap either, he said the bad bad words that Mommy would paddle me with.

At least he was creative with his curses...

RG storms out looking like an ass and his mute wife follows. I think she was as horrified of his behavior as I was. The guy was so loud, I was explaining to guests all morning what happened. I had M, my maintenance guy, take him over to ABC Rental because the world is a shitty place and it's nice to do nice things for people in a jam. We have a shuttle that goes within a certain mileage of the hotel. It's free.

No thanks, or apologies for cursing in my lobby. The Jerk.
    Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

o.0

Creatively cussing up a storm becuase a dealership is, at most, 200 feet away...?

what a douche...

Was it really that creative, or just explicit dropping of the f-bomb? And if it was creative, anything worth remembering or taking notes on?

Comment

Can I call the guy a "twinkle-toed fuck pixie?" How's *that* for creative?
      Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

Quoth protege View Post
        "twinkle-toed fuck pixie?" How's *that* for creative?
        Full of win! I'm remembering that one and interjecting it into daily dialogues. This'll be fun!!!

Comment

Quoth protege View Post
          Nice. Permission to use when mad?
          "Kill the fat guy first?! That's racist!" - my friend Ironside at a Belegarth practice after being "killed" first.

I belly dance with tall Goblins!

Comment

Go for it. I can't claim credit though--I snagged it from goingfaster.com
            Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

Well...........If it walks like a jerkoff, talks like a jerkoff, drives like a jerkoff, looks like a jerkoff, and acts like a jerkoff.......................Well it sure as hell ain't The Pope!

Comment

Quoth protege View Post
                How about a limp dick pig motherfucker?
                I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
                Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
                Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Charming though it may be to practice our vocab in preparation for future SCs, EQ's post isn't about one-upping with the profanity...so let's keep it to discussion of the Rude Guy in question for the purposes of this thread. Thanks.
                  Not all who wander are lost.

Comment

Working...
                  X