This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quit touching my balls!

Bowling balls! Get your minds out of the gutter!

I was in the pro shop getting a new ball, and an older gentleman walked into the shop. The wonderful guy who works there was helping me out as I as pretty inept as to what kind of ball I would get (I only know the real basics).

Now on to the ball toucher...

This older gentleman walks into the store, and stares at the balls, and he spins one (while on the shelf). There are three signs (one as you enter, one as your leave, and one by the register) stating to not spin, or pick up the balls.

Now the guy that was helping me out, excused himself, and tapped the guy on the sholder, then tapped on the signs stating that you are not to touch the balls. He basically kicked the guy on out.

The guy helping me apologized, and told me that he has been in there seven times, doing the same thing. Another guy in the store told him not to worry, as he works retail and he would have done the same thing, and I said the same thing.

In the end, I purchased a nice Tornado ball that is red,white, and blue. I can't wait to use it in a league game on Tuesday.

Maybe a little public humiliation would have been in order, i.e. loudly telling him, "Quit touching my balls!"

One of my coworkers did that to one of the other coworkers when I was out sick one day. They came over to get some information from me, not knowing I was going to be out. The one guy starting looking on my desk for it, and when he didn't find it, he started nosing around in the desk drawers. The other coworker knew I wouldn't want him doing that, and loudly told him to "get your hands out of that man's drawers!"

From what he told me, he turned about 10 shades of red and walked away.
    Sometimes life is altered.
    Break from the ropes your hands are tied.
    Uneasy with confrontation.
    Won't turn out right. Can't turn out right

Comment

Quoth MadMike View Post
      Maybe a little public humiliation would have been in order, i.e. loudly telling him, "Quit touching my balls!"
      And off my mind goes into the gutter again....

Anyone else wanna join me?
      The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Quoth fireheart17 View Post
        And off my mind goes into the gutter again....

Anyone else wanna join me?
        Hello from the gutter! Hello from our little hell!
        Sometimes life is altered.
        Break from the ropes your hands are tied.
        Uneasy with confrontation.
        Won't turn out right. Can't turn out right

Comment

I am wondering, are customers allowed to handle the balls under a sales person's supervision? Seems to me you'd have to pick up a ball to test its weight and feel...
          Supporting the idiots charged with protecting your personal information.

Comment

Quoth otakuneko View Post
            I am wondering, are customers allowed to handle the balls under a sales person's supervision?

Only if the mistress is willing of course
            The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Quoth Sandman View Post
              Ya know, my first thought when I read this thread title was: Hm, this must be a story about bowling balls.

So now, who's mind is really in the gutter <and not the lane gutter, either!>

Comment

Quoth otakuneko View Post
                I am wondering, are customers allowed to handle the balls under a sales person's supervision? Seems to me you'd have to pick up a ball to test its weight and feel...
                All the balls are undrilled. They do drill them on the premises. There are formulas to find out which ball is good for you (usually 10% of your weight for the right weight for the ball, and height for the size).

Comment

Quoth Sandman View Post
                  All the balls are undrilled. They do drill them on the premises. There are formulas to find out which ball is good for you (usually 10% of your weight for the right weight for the ball, and height for the size).

Sandman, are YOU trying to see how many people fit in the gutter?

I'm tolerant of everyone and everything except for assholes. - Mongo Skruddgemire

Comment

Quoth marlovino View Post
                    Sandman, are YOU trying to see how many people fit in the gutter?
                    Zero score on that game. Seriously though, I'm trying not to bathe my monitor...
                    Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

great now im reminded of the last time I went bowling, with my buddy nick and some friends, in the parking lot he loudly exclaimed: OH crap my dad has my balls tonight! Well good thing hes in the bar, let me grab my balls!"
                      Crono: sounds like the machine update became a clusterf*ck..
                      pedersen: No. A clusterf*ck involves at least one pleasurable thing (the orgasm at the end).

Comment

Quoth Sandman View Post
                        Don't wanna! I have so many friends down here!

"Honestly officer, he asked for a shot and I gave him one. Why do you need the handcuffs?" - MannersMakethMan

Comment

*snerk* That's what he said....
                          I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
                          Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
                          Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

I'm just thinking of "Big Balls" by ACDC now...

Comment

Quoth PepperElf View Post
                              I'm just thinking of "Big Balls" by ACDC now...

...but we've got the biggest balls of them all!
                              Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Working...
                              X