This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sucky Company

The employees weren't sucky, but Cinnabon is. I didn't really look @ the menu, just asked for a lemonade, but I didn't expect to pay $3.00 for lemon water! They don't even sweeten it, so I paid $3 for lemon water I had to sweeten myself. I didn't even say anything because I'm not an SC (My fault I didn't look at the price). I see stupid people: me!
    "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

I've done that - and other things I don't expect to get charged for.
    A couple weeks ago I was at Hacienda Colorado for some mexican food and I make my order I was asked if I wanted sour cream or Guacamoe. I thought they were asking to reduce waste if you didn't want it. So I just get sour cream and when I get the bill it has a charge 2.50 for a scoop of sour cream. It was unexpected and upsetting since I can get a tub of sour cream at the store for a few dollars and I can't remember if I had to pay for extras there before

Comment

A few dollars? At my store, you can get a small tub for 99 cents, and a large one for $1.50ish.
      I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

heck if im gonna pay extra for water i'll go to starbucks and get one of those sparkling waters. then i'll get syrup added to it.

last time i got one of those they didn't even know what italian soda was. but after I said what i wanted in it, the lady making it said it sounded really good.

i figure it'll be almost the same as the $3 lemon water, maybe $4 tops

Comment

That happened to me at this Italian restaraunt in town. The dishes were pretty expensive, but it was upper scale and pretty good quality.

But charging $2.50 for my water--sorry, "Cold Drink" on the reciept--was a bit much. I won't be going back there, good lasagnia or no.

Comment

besides water is suppose to be free unless you get bottled or speciality water
            (though in some places i've been ... it'd be better to pay for the bottled water)

Comment

$2.50 for a glass of water or a side of sour cream (that one assumed was with the meal) And I thought it was bad when certain restaurants charged for refills on fountain soda (at $2 each)
              A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

Working...
              X