This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arcade Sighting quickie

okay we have a really really crappy arcade in town and there's no one working there. That means that people doing stuff like this get away with it.

So I find Time Crisis 3 and decide to play it. Instantly the trigger squishes under my finger. Yes, swuish I look at it...gum.

Gum all over teh trigger.
    Kangaroo Squee!

Quoth Digitalpotato View Post

count your blessings it was only gum-I can thing of much much worse......
    Honestly.... the image of that in my head made me go "AWESOME!"..... and then I remembered I am terribly strange.-Red dazes

Comment

When I was in high school, I went to a move theater and ended up with gum all over my pants. Some asshat thought it was funny to smear their ABC gum all over the seat.
      A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

Quoth Digitalpotato View Post
        okay we have a really really crappy arcade in town and there's no one working there. That means that people doing stuff like this get away with it.

So I find Time Crisis 3 and decide to play it. Instantly the trigger squishes under my finger. Yes, swuish I look at it...gum.

I hate to say it, but that's nothing compared to some of the stuff I've seen as an arcade employee.
        Those who are loudest about their qualifications, tend to have the least merit to their claims.

Comment

Working...
        X