This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• McSuck

Before Tie Rod Woes dad and I went to get some dinner at McD's. It was rather annoying from the beginning.

In front of us was a truck full of teenagers who don't know how to drive. They slammed on their brakes 6 full feet before the drive thru speaker and then creeped forward. After they finally got their order finished we pulled up.

Now for those who don't eat McD's, they just started a promotion for their "healthy" chicken sandwiches, so dad decided to order one in a value meal. He had to repeat himself 5 times before the guy realized he wanted a chicken sandwich and then put the order in for the chicken sandwich on the $1 menu. I caught that and dad told him again what he wanted. The guy half got it.

After that Dad had to repeat twice that he wanted the value meal to be large with a coke light ice. The guy deleted everything including my mcnuggets and then reput it into the system. When we got to the window we got a coke with extra ice and I didn't get my sweet chili sauce (sooo addictive). So we had to wait around for them to remake the soda and then they closed the window before giving me my sauces so we had to wait until they came back for that.

As we're driving away we realize that they only gave us a medium fry. Dad was too annoyed to go back to complain. I plan on making a formula complaint on their website. We won't be back in that area until later next week when I work next.
    Honey and Thorns ~ Handmade Knit and Jewelry

What is it with all the McDonald's fail stories I keep reading lately? I'm glad I find their food disgusting. Don't have to deal with this.
    To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

Are McDonald's employees across the country staging a revolt to intentionally piss customers off?
      Fixing problems... one broken customer at a time.

Comment

The one by my work that is usually fantastic has lost most of their international workers (a lot of them come to work at Busch Gardens or one of the many resorts in the summer, and a fair number end up getting other part-time work), and they are starting to lose their student summer workers too and the W&M students aren't back quite yet so right now they are have just about 0 workers who are both competent and have social skills. It happened at the end of summer last year too, I think they just let themselves stay understaffed for a few weeks and push everyone there to the point of going crazy until the students start coming back to the area. By September 10th or so it should be back to being awesome.

Comment

Don't complain via the website, call the toll free corporate number to complain. My sis works for a store and tells me that emails "may" be taken care of, but aren't really seen as complaints that will count against a store. Phone calls are taken seriously, however, and a pattern of phone complaints will force corporate/management to take a harder look at what's going on. Not that emails aren't valid complaints, it's just that corporate doesn't weigh them as seriously and some stores have a tendency to completely ignore emails.

I found this out after I emailed a complaint after I was shorted an item twice. I emailed a complaint and filled out their stupid little survey, then two days later, I got an autoreply email from corporate asking if I was satisfied with how they handled my complaint. Err, handled how? I only got an autoreply email. No one actually attempted to contact me or say sorry for the mixup. And the autoreply email was a yes/no answer only, so I couldn't exactly air my grievances.
          A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

Working...
          X